Saturday, July 24, 2010

Week 23 of my weight loss challenge.

Last week, I had made a challenge within the weight loss challenge. I was hoping to lose something close to 10 lbs! Of course, this was only to jump start my weight loss challenge again, after being somewhat dormant for one month. For this, I exercised all days. My main form of exercise is walking, and I've been successful in losing more than 20 lbs. just by walking. I walked more than 2 miles on all days, except one, where I could only do it for a little less than 2 miles. I also controlled my diet, trying not to over eat and avoiding unhealthy snacking. I thought I was mildly successful at doing this, though it was more difficult than I initially thought.

There were some days that I did over eat a bit, especially one night, where I had one more serving than I should have. I think I did good on the exercise however, as I walked more than 2 miles most of the days, and one day even more than 3 miles. So this morning I weighed myself, hoping to see any changes. Any amount of weight loss was appreciated.

The results:

Week 22 weigh in: 299
Week 23 weigh in" 296

I won't lie, I was disappointed. Losing 3 pounds in a week is not a bad result by any means. But I was sure hoping for a bigger number. Oh well, I'll take the 3 pounds, continuing my journey that it's just starting. See you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment